Sunday, July 21, 2013

This Week On My Family History Calendar

July 21-July 27



  • July 22 
 130 years ago my father's Step-Grandmother,Margaret Ann "Annie" Thames Hudson, was born in 1875 in Clarendon County, SC.  Annie died on her birthday  53 years ago in 1960.

  • July 23
Thomas Philip Roberts was born in 1830 in Richland County, SC. He was my 3rd Great Grandfather and would be 183 years old.
  • July 25
 My 5th Great Grandmother,Alice Cook Vaughn,would be 239 years old. It is not clear where she was born but she lived in Sumter District, SC.
  • July 27
Bertrand Campbell Price. my Great Great Grandfather, was born in 1876 in Aiken County, SC. Cam would be celebrating his 137th birthday.


©Cheri Hudson Passey

2 comments:

  1. This is a week full of dates for your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there were lost of things to add to the calendar this week!
      Thanks for stopping by Mariann. It means a lot to me!

      Delete