Seven Things About Myself
1) I am the mother of 11 and grandmother of 15.
2) My father served in the USAF and I was lucky enough to live for a time in Bermuda and England.
3) I was born in SC and most of my ancestors, for many generations, are South Carolinian's.
4) I began researching my family over 30 years ago.
5) I love teaching people how to begin researching their family.
6) Indexing is one of the ways I relax.
7) And something not genealogy related...I am a Sea Turtle Patrol Volunteer.
Blogs that I admire:
There are so many wonderful blogs out there! Here are some that I would like to nominate:
1) Trials and Tribulations of a Self Taught Family Historian by Shannon Combs-Bennett
2) The Pendleton Genealogy Post by Catherine Pendleton
3) Saving Stories by Robin Foster
4) Tonia's Roots by Tonia Kendrick
5) Sally Searches by Sally Knudsen
6) Beautiful Water Genealogy by Christine McCloud
7) West in New England by Bill West
8) Are My Roots Showing? by Jenny Lanctot
8) My Adventures in Genealogy by Liz Loveland
9) Jollette Etc. by Wendy Mathias
10) Leaves and Branches by Colleen Pasquale
11) Genealogy by Ginger by Ginger Smith
12) The Dead Librarian by Debbie Bloom
13) A Family Tapestry by Jaqi Stevens
14) Beth's Genealogy Blog by Beth Sparrow
15) A Sense of Family by Shelley Bishop