Thursday, December 8, 2016

Treasure Chest Thursday~Grandmom's Christmas Decorations

Azile Juanita Daughrity Roberts Sullivan, Frank Emerson Sullivan, Carolina Girl Genealogy
Azile and Frank Sullivan
Christmas 1955
Camden, South Carolina

©Cheri Hudson Passey

Two of my maternal Grandmother's Christmas decorations have been handed down and are part of my celebration each year.


Carolina Girl Genealogy , South Carolina Genealogy
Do you remember these ceramic trees? Love that it lights up!


Carolina Girl Genealogy, South Carolina Genealogy, Azile Sullivan
This Nativity was set up in Grandmom's home every Christmas for as long as I can remember. 
Do you have any Christmas decorations that once belonged to your ancestors? 




Are we kin? Need help with your research? Please contact me.
Together we can find our people.
Thanks so much for stopping by!





2 comments:

  1. Cheri, it is wonderful that you have those special Christmas decorations. I have a few items from my family, including two glass ornaments from the year my mother was born (1928). Those special pieces bring our ancestors cover to us during the holidays. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete