Saturday, November 18, 2017

Win a Free 4-Day Pass to RootsTech 2018!



As a RootsTech 2018 Ambassador, I am pleased to be able to give a way a free 4-day pass (a $279 value) to the biggest genealogy conference in the world! It will be held from February 28-March 3, 2018 in the Salt Palace Convention Center in Salt Lake City, Utah.
What does the pass include?



Airfare, Hotel, Meals, Luncheons, Paid Workshops or other expenses are not included.




Entering is easy! Click on the button on the right to follow my blog,
 like my Facebook page Carolina Girl Genealogy, follow me on Twitter , Instagram and Pinterest.
 Each of these will be considered a separate entry! So that means you have 5 chances to win!
 Leave a message on either of these platforms and let me know you have followed and where. Already a follower? Leave a comment telling me where!
The winner will be chosen by a random drawing and will be sent information on registering.
Planning on being there and purchased a pass? No problem! If you are the winner you will be receive a refund.
Contest begins Saturday, November 18 and ends Sunday, November 26 at midnight ET.
The winner will be announced on Monday, November 27.



In case you are still wondering if RootsTech is where you want to be at the end of February, check out the Why Attend page and my blog posts from last year!
Wednesday at RootsTech -Inspiration, Friends and Fun
Thursday at RootsTech-Tradition, Connection and Song
Friday at RootsTech-Laughter, Tears and Smiles
Saturday at RootsTech-Keynotes, Vendors and Genfriends


So what are you waiting for? Enter today!
RootsTech is a genealogy party! You don't want to miss it!

Thanks for stopping by!
Helping you climb your family tree,




24 comments:

  1. I would love to attend Rootstech this year. There are so many classes and different sessions i would like to attend. So many people who are all interested in genealogy. To see all the new technology up close and personal. Almost overwhelming in its self.. I am a new follower to your blog and look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck Bootsie! Thanks for entering and following my blog!

      Delete
  2. I would love to see you at RootsTech!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I am sure we will run into each other! Good luck perhaps you'll go for free this year!

      Delete
  3. Yes, I already follow you everywhere-- FB, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, and I get your blog! :-) Would love to win a pass to RootsTech! Hope to see you there! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to win a free pass! I think I'm following you on all platforms now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leslie! Thanks for entering! Good luck! Wish I could give one to everyone who enters!

      Delete
  5. Sounds like a great contest! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Count me in! I am following you on all platforms! I am not a stalker, I promise! I just love to do the genealogy happy dance! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks so much for entering, Susan! Wishing you luck!

      Delete
  7. Thank you for this opportunity ! It’s my first time to attend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been following you all year on instagram and pinterest. I had already liked your blog, so I liked a post instead. I'm now following you everywhere. It has been fun to follow your adventures on Facebook this last year. I had no idea there was such a thing as a turtle patrol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following Jennie! Turtle Patrol is a highlight of our summer! Good luck!

      Delete
  9. Thank you for the opportunity to try and win a full pass to RootsTech! I already connected with you everywhere but Instagram, which I don't do...yet, anyway! RootsTech is AMAZING, I am really hoping to win a pass! Thank you, again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just discovered you through Instagram. Started following on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cheryl, can't wait to see you in Salt Lake City. I'm following you on all possible locations. In most situations that would make me a stalker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Glad you entered! Good luck! It will be good to see you again!

      Delete
  12. I entered by following your Facebook page Carolina Girl Genealogy, Twitter , Instagram and Pinterest. I'm so excited to learn more about Family History! Thanks for the opportunity to win.

    ReplyDelete